Tuesday, July 21, 2015

And so it begins!

For the last few months, I have been going through what I have to admit must be a mid-life crisis!  UGH!!!!!  I am happy about many things in my life... I have great kid... a wonderful and supporting boyfriend... a good job... wonderful family!  Even with all of that, I have some areas that I am just not happy with.

Lately, I have been feeling like a person does when they walk into their living room, look at the furniture arrangement and think how great it looks while wondering if it could be better.

So there are a few things I would like to rearrange in my life... nothing major, I just want to "spruce" things up! What are they? Well, here is my current list:
  • My health
  • My weight
  • My finances
  • My family's experiences 
  • My time management
So what  does this list mean? Is this all there is?  Well, this list is just a way to get down on (virtual) paper the things I want to fix... as of right now.  I am sure this list will change.  No, this is not all there is... I am sure of that!

This post is not all-inclusive.  I will reveal more about me as time goes on.  This post is like the first step to establishing a journey.  The scary part is now out in the open... I have spoken the things I want to change.  Now I have to be held accountable for making this happen!

So here goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment