Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Problem #1

Already, I have messed up!  My plan was to get home from work, check homework while warming up our pre-made dinner and then go to a Zumba class.

If you are looking at numbers only, I was 75% successful! Got home from work...check!  Checked homework....check! Ate dinner....check!  Go to Zumba?...NOPE!

I had such high hopes for me today.  No matter what I did, I could not muster up the energy to go!  Granted the class was within an hour of me getting home but I would have needed to leave the house about 40 minutes after getting home to get to the class on-time.  It was a lot to try to get done in such a short amount of time. :(

Luckily, I always precook our dinners on the weekend so I didn't have to worry about cooking but 40 minutes is little time to cram everything in.

So, what is my alternative for the night?  I am heading out to the storage room and looking for my weights that I never unpacked after our last move. Will that be a good substitute? Probably not, but I will be able to do a bunch of squats while watching TV or talking on the phone tonight.

Something is ALWAYS better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment