Thursday, July 30, 2015

The FItbit is Back!!!!

Looks like it is my charger that is dead and not my Fitbit....WHEW!!!  Good thing I have like a couple of replacements around the house. With that said, I am off and walking (not running) today.

It's going to be a busy one filled with meetings so I probably won't get as many steps in as usual... which makes me a little sad.  Oh well, there is always the weekend!

Tonight is going to be tough. I usually do meal planning for the week using crock pots and stockpiling meals and snacks.  Well, Tuesday night I had a work event that ran late and when I got home I forgot to put Wednesday and Thursday night's dinners in the crock pot.  Wednesday we still had left overs from Tuesday so that was easy.  The bad thing?  I forgot to cook again on Wednesday night.  UGH!!!  It was going to be an Asian Pork Tenderloin, too!  Oh well... I guess I will cook that Sunday and be set for Monday and Tuesday.

OK - I had better get going!  I hope you have a great and productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment