Friday, July 24, 2015

Ugh!

So it has been a couple of days since I have blogged.  I have not done well with eating.  At work, management has been supplying the lunch and it was not been the most slimming! From sandwiches on the most wonderful bread to burgers from Five Guys, I am sure my weight is up a little.

My mood has not been the best so I have been doing little things to pick up my mood.  Last night we went to the theater and saw Pixar's Inside Out as a family.  That was mostly great!  The movie was great.  We were the only ones in the theater initially and then it happened!  A set of grandparents and two grandkids came in... guess where they sat!  OF COURSE, RIGHT BEHIND US!  The little one kicked my chair the whole movie... especially after I asked the grandmother to ask him to stop.  (Inconsiderate!) As that little Tanner girl from Full House would say, "HOW RUDE!"

I have taken the time to peruse Pinterst for some simple exercises.  I have pulled "the 27-day Squat Challenge" to work on my thighs and to lift that behind of mine! :)  Then I pulled the "3 Minute Workout for Arms".

I can tell a difference in my arms and legs after just 3 days of the squat challenge and 2 days of the arm workout.  I know it does not seem like much to many of you who are reading this but something is MUCH better than nothing.

Even if you do one thing more today, it is one more thing you did than you did yesterday.  Every journey starts with one step.  If you are worried about not being able to do anything or not being able to do enough, pick something. It could be something small... and get started.

This whole thing started with just a small purchase about 2 years ago... I will tell you about it another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment