Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Try again?

Ok - it is Wednesday.  I have a chance to do better than yesterday.  I decided that getting to the gym tonight would be a bit much. My goal today? Increase water intake.  Considering it was only about 16oz yesterday, that should be easy!  I can tell I am a little dehydrated. :(

I am heading out to work in a few minutes.  When I get there, I will go over to the building that houses our cafeteria and fill up my 32oz Contigo water bottle with water and ice!  I am hoping to be able to get through that one bottle today before I leave the office. How great would it be if I have to go over and refill with ice and water before or around lunch!

That would be great especially since I would get to log about 1000 extra steps on my Fitbit if I do that! Nice!

OK heading out... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment